Office.com/myaccount- create and manage office account
Microsoft office provides a bunch of applications in an Office suite like Office 365 includes MS Word, MS Excel, and many others. You can easily download and install your version of the product using office.com/setup online. In order to manage your version of the product, you need to create your office account first. office.com/myaccount allows creating a new account or log in to the old one.
How to create office my account?
If you are a new user and you do not have an existing Microsoft user account, or if you wish to create a new one, then go through the steps mentioned below:
- In the web browser, visit office.com/myaccount.
- Click on the option of sign up now, to sign up.
- Go to the create an account page, and fill up the form.
- Enter your name, i.e. unique username, and finally add a password to secure your account.
- You can also get a new e-mail address if you do not want to merge your existing account with your Microsoft account.
- After typing the correct captcha, click on the option of create an account.
- Go to the inbox and open the verification mail and click on the verification link.
How to find an office product key with office account?
Check your microsoft office account. You'll find the key in your account information:
- Go to office.com/myaccount.
- Sign into your office account.
- Click install from a disc.
- Click I have a disc.
- Click view your office product key.
Check with the online store. If you can't find the receipt, you can usually find the key by signing into your account with the store.
- If you bought it from office.com/setup, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your office account.
- Click order history.
- Click your order.
- Click install office.
- Click Hi. Let's get your Office to display the key.
How to sign in to office account?
- Open www.office.com/myaccount.
- Enter your credentials like username, password, Email ID and fill all the required details.
- Now, you can click on sign in option.
- You are in MS Office account.
Can't sign in to office account
To get back into your office account, try these basic troubleshooting steps:
- Verify that caps lock is turned off and your email address is spelled correctly.
- Clear your browser history regularly.
- Try signing in to your account from a different internet browser.
- If you can't remember your password or it's not working. You can reset your office account password by following these steps:
- Go to the Recover your account page.
- Enter the email address, phone number, or Skype ID you used when you made your Microsoft account.
- If you have security info on your account, we'll send a one-time code to the alternate phone number or email address you gave us. After you enter that code on the next screen, you'll be able to make a new password.
- Enter your new password, then select Next.