Microsoft office download
Microsoft office is one of the latest additions to its productivity suites that include a set of servers, applications, and services. Available for offices, home, work, and it has a number of exceptional specifications and features such as real-time communication, co-authoring with co-workers through a different power map, applications, and more. To get this advanced version of MS Office, you need to download microsoft office, install and then activate.
System requirements to download microsoft office.
- Before downloading Office for Mac, make sure you have the fitting system requirements that allow for the best experience with Microsoft apps. For example, Microsoft Office suite always supports the latest three versions of macOS. Currently, it’s 10.14, 10.13, and 10.12.
- As new versions of macOS are released, Microsoft shifts its support to the newest ones. While your Office apps might still work on older unsupported versions of macOS, you won’t be able to get security or feature updates.
- To run Microsoft Office at the moment, you’ll need macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 4 GB RAM and 10 GB of available disk space.
Microsoft office download for computer or mac
- Turn On Your system and Make sure you have a good internet connection.
- Go to the office official website “www.office.com/setup”
- Sign in your office account.
- Now make sure you enter the Office setup product key
- After this, you will have to install the Microsoft Office on the computer you are using. In case you are using the Mac OS, you may install it on that too
- In case you have Logged in already then the product will be activated. (Please keep in mind that the time taken for the downloading process will be depended on the speed of the internet connection you are using)
- After the downloading process is completed then it will be time for the installation process. It will start automatically on the system you are using
- Now you will have to follow the on-screen instructions that are displayed on the screen of your PC