Install Office - Install Microsoft Office on your Windows or Mac computer. Microsoft Office is a suite of software that includes Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and more. Before you begin to install office, make sure your PC or Mac meets the system requirements.
- Processor- 1.6 gigahertz (GHz) or faster, 2-core
- Memory- 4 GB RAM; 2 GB RAM (32-bit)
- Hard Disk space- 4.0 GB of vacant disk space
- Display- 1280 x 768 screen resolution
- Graphics- DirectX 9 or later, with WDDM 2.0 or higher for Windows 10
- Operating System- Windows 10, Windows Server 2019
- Web Browsers- the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer
How to Install Microsoft Office on a Windows PC
You can easily install MS Office on any Windows system through the following instructions:
- Depending on the web browser you are using, select one of the following steps:
- In case of Internet Explorer or Edge: Click Run.
- In case of Chrome browser: Tap Setup.
- In case of Firefox: Press Save File.
- Selecting one out of these steps will begin the installation procedure.
- The installation process time depends on the system specs.
- Once you reach "You're all set! Office is installed now" tab, the installation will be wrapped up.
- Press Close to finalize the procedure.
- Search any of the Office application to use it.
Install Office on a Mac
To easily install office on a Mac, go through the presented instructions:
- Open the Downloads folder after you have downloaded the setup file.
- Locate the file by the name of Microsoft Office installer.pkg. (The name can differ)
- After you see the installation screen, click Continue.
- The license agreement will now be visible on the screen.
- Read through it and click Continue.
- To agree with the terms and conditions, press Agree.
- Select the way you wish to install MS Office and press Continue.
- Ensure to confirm the required specifications for installing Office.
- Now click on Install.
- If the user password is asked, then enter it.
- Press Install Software to proceed further.
- Press Close, to finish up the installation.